Friday, February 5, 2010

Some more of the 730/365 purge list

I still haven't taken a picture of the sheer amount of stuff packed up and ready to go to the goodwill. I will prior to taking it, but I did remember a couple things I left off my list. I'm updating accordingly, but again this is still underestimated since I have taken several trips with bags and bags full of stuff already!


 

#75: One Ironman GPS running system.

#76: One Coca-Cola zip up cd case


 

This week is the clean up of the upstairs cabinets and the little guy's room. Next week will be the older guy's room and the extra bathrooms, and I will start on the office area as well. Anyway, I will only count it as one item, although to be fair, I think we got rid of 100 lego pieces yesterday.


 

#77: Legos from little man's room.

Tonight we will finish his room and the cabinets. I figure if I hit each room every 8 weeks or so, not only will it get easier and cleaner, but I won't burn out. One week and then move on, as long as I don't leave it a trash pit, I'll be able to pick up where I left off J

I should be on item #72 and instead I'm thinking about what will be item #78. I'm ahead of schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment